Clone My CD 1.1
















Clone My CD 1.1 | 1,6 MB
Clone My CD can copy all your CD discs to blank CDs, including MP3 music, audio CD, documents, games, photos, and any other discs you might have. Clone My CD supports direct disc to disc copying and is able to make multiple copies of any CD.. It makes true copies without any quality loss, you can copy your CD to blank CD or copy several CDs to one DVD. It supports all known drives and all kinds of CD media. Simply insert the disk you want to copy and let Clone My CD do the rest.

Here are some key features of "Clone
My CD":

· Copy your CD with ease!
Clone My CD can copy all your CD disks to blank CDs easier than ever before!

· Clone data CD
Make a clone of any data CD, whatever the content is. Copy files and folders, documents, pictures, and any critical data you might have.

· Copy audio CD
Make a carbon copy of any audio CD you have. Clone My CD doesn't reduce the quality of audio CD so you get exactly the same disk.

· Copy game CD
Backup all your game CDs to prevent scratches or loss. Note that some game CDs have a copy-protection and cannot be cloned.

· Multiple clones
Make as many copies as you wish, just select required number of copies and let Clone My CD do the rest!

· Copy directly from disk to disk
If you have two CD/DVD drives choose "on-the-fly" option and Clone My CD will copy directly from your CD to blank CD.

download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/74228270/www.area51warez.info_A95.rar

0 reacties: